When it comes to bowed walls, a lot of homeowners think that replacement is their only option. Not only are there other possibilities but replacing a foundation wall doesn't always treat the problem which is present. Basement walls move for several reasons, including standing water, failed waterproofing and insufficient drainage. These issues need to be repaired together with or before other actions are taken. We offer many types of bowed wall repair solutions including steel wall support braces and carbon fiber supports.
Advantages to our Bowed Wall Repair:
- Minimal disturbance
- Could be completed in just one day
- Does not waste valuable space on the floor
- Installations completed with portable equipment
- All weather set up
The Basement Doctor WV provides bowed wall repair services to the following areas: Parkersburg, Ravenswood, Charleston, Huntington, Scott Depot, Morgantown, Fairmont, Clarksburg, Weston, Wheeling, Beckley, and surrounding areas of West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio.
Bowed Wall Repair
Our bowed wall repair is achieved with the following 6 easy steps:
- Sod is thoroughly taken away to allow for augured hole in the yard.
- A tiny hole is drilled from inside the basement, which allows the positioning of the anchor rod.
- The earth bearing anchor is set up in earlier augured hole and connected with the rod.
- The wall plate is attached to the anchor rod in the basement.
- The wall plate anchor is going to be tensioned pulling the wall in the direction of the earth anchor.
- The hole is back filled soil and sod is exchanged.
The Reinforcer® - Wall Repair
The Reinforcer® is a carbon fiber wall repair system which is 10 times stronger than steel and is non-corrosive. This carbon fiber repair system is only as thick as a dime and is not very noticeable inside your basement area.
Please call The Basement Doctor WV at 1-877-620-8165 to learn more about our bowed wall repair services. We look forward to hearing from you soon!